Head in the clouds.
This is a day late. Oops. I started on it yesterday (Friday) but then got completely distracted by Google Reader. I don’t know why I never used it before! I literally was manually going through my folders and folders of bookmarked sites every week and checking for new posts. This is going to save me SO much time. I already have 151 subscriptions in there. Eeep! They’re all sorted out into folders and everything. I like my things organized. :P
This week has been all over the place. I’ve had a killer headache for days. Not sure why. I’m trying to cut Coke and V out of my diet. I’d give anything for an ice cold can of Coke right now! Will have to see how well this works out. Luckily the headache seems to have gone away for now.
It’s already Saturday night now. I spent today sleeping, setting up my Google Reader completely, watching my flatmate buy a new TV for our flat and making nachos. So it was a pretty sweet day. Got a few things to do tomorrow, but most of all I’m looking forward to seeing Captain America with the boy in gold class! Keen for popcorn. Hehe.
So I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
- I want to go to a rooftop party like this! I love everything about this bachelorette party. It’s so well styled and the invitation is awesome, even what those girls are wearing is fantastic – love it! Check out the entire image gallery here.
- I’m not completely sure if I’d like the coconut part but this homemade mocha coconut iced coffee looks and sounds amazing! It was inspired by a Starbucks frappe, which I haven’t had in forever. It’s a bit too wintery I guess.
- Yellow Owl Workshop has brought out a new range of really funky geometric thank you cards that I love! Really into patterns and bright reds, oranges and yellows right now, so these are perfect! Check out all of their other items too – I’m a bit keen on the stamps!
- A Print Handbook looks like such a great resource for all designers that work with print. It was written by The Media Collective and contains info about paper sizes, colours on different paper stocks, black examples, fold diagrams, point size and line weight examples, colour charts and heaps more.
- I came across fellow New Zealander Tori’s blog Voyages of the Creative Variety just the other day and I love it! Big fan of her pencil-purse DIY (the teal colour and the geometric pattern is the best) and her stunning wedding! Definitely give her blog a look.
- I kinda wish I had come across posts like this one before I designed my blog; Moxee; Branding Your Blog. Would have been very helpful. But maybe it can help out some blog designers! (looking at you Vanny!). Breanna has some fantastic work and inspiration on her blog. Fell in love with it straight away!