Now doing wedding photography!
How’s everyone’s weekends going? The weather here in Auckland has been a bit up and down. Yesterday was really lovely, but today… rain. I was planning on doing a little photoshoot with my cousin today but the rain put a stop to that. Will have to wait till next weekend I guess.
My boyfriend and I have started to do wedding photography! I’m pretty excited about getting into this, combining two of my favourite things – weddings and photography! We’d really appreciate if you all could keep an ear out for anyone getting married who is in need of a wedding photographer, as well as anyone interested in engagement shoots or couple shoots. For now, until we get a new site and Facebook page going, you can check out some old photography (hasn’t been updated in a while) at www.captainhook.co.nz.
- This wedding invitation suite is simply stunning! Perfect for an outdoor garden wedding. I wish I had illustration skills like Anna’s from Rifle Paper Co.
- These downloadable ‘hello’ gift tags from Shimtokk are very cute! Great way to jazz up some simple gift wrapping.
- Any of my close friends will know what my drink of choice is and now it comes in a macaron flavour?! I will HAVE to try out this lemon, lime and bitters macaron recipe when I’m allowed to eat things again.
- Big fan of anything to do with washi tape, so finding new ways to use it is always fun! Check out this DIY washi tape flatware post. They’d be really cute for a small dinner party or picnic.
- Wishing my hair had nice waves in it so I could pull this 3 twists hairstyle off! Not quite sure it would work with my straight hair but I might give it a go.
- It’s Yellow Week over at Hello, Friend and they’ve been posting some great yellow inspiration for it. I particularly love the DIY gift wrap/packaging and the DIY jar decorating posts.