Have heart, my dear.
What a freaking awesome past two days I have had. Semi Permanent 2012. Just amazing. Will do a post about it soon I hope! So much to soak in. Not much else to say at the moment so I will just leave you with these finds!
- Just recently came across the work of Lab Partners and it’s fantastic. Their website design is brilliant too. So cohesive.
- I’m not a vegetarian but some of their dishes I definitely gravitate towards. Like this portobello mushroom and capsicum fajita!
- Julie Song has made the most stunning wedding stationery suite ever. The water colour type and illustration is so delicate and perfect. Absolute love.
- No need for an introduction here. Molly Jacques. Check it.
- I wish I had a reason to make and wear one of these gorgeous diy flower crowns.
- I really love branding that works with a really well executed visual system that can be used in a number of ways. Colours, shapes and forms. Just like this one by Hey Studio.